The Microsoft Flow team just released audit events for Flow. These events are available through the Security & Compliance Center. Now you can use for instance audit log search to find some of the following events in your Office 365 environment:
This is really handy for IT Admins who really want to be in control of their environment. One other thing you can do is to create alerts. To create these alerts, first go to the Security & Compliance Center. It's really easy!
When you are in the Security & Compliance Center, make sure to open up the Alerts section and select the "Manage alerts" item. Click the "New alert policy" button and fill in the sidebar, just like the following example and hit save.
This example will send an alert when one of your users creates a Flow, but you can also create alerts for the other audit events.
Audit event wishlist.
I would love to see some more events light up in the future. Just to name a few:
- When a Flow has run
- When an environment is created
- When an environment is deleted
- When a user has been added as a Flow maker / admin to an environment
- When a user has been deleted as a Flow maker / admin from an environment
- When a data loss policy is created
- When a data loss policy is deleted
- When a data loss policy is appended to an environment
- When a data loss policy is removed from an environment
- When a connection is created
- When a connection is deleted
No pressure, but it would be awesome to have these events available in the future!